Your Satisfaction is Important to Us
At Above All Awnings we guarantee to provide our customers with the highest quality shade products in the Industry and strive to ensure the most professional awning installations. We offer a limited warranty on all our products and installations.
ABOVE ALL AWNINGS WARRANTY
The products covered by this warranty are your property. Upon expiration, if the specific limited warranties provided herein have expired, the repairs of the equipment will be your responsibility. You will be charged for repairs not covered under this warranty applied on the date of installation; except that NO warranty will be enforced when the entire agreed-upon balance of the contract has not been paid.<br /> Your awning/screen is designed to give you trouble-free performance against sun protection only. Above All Awnings is proud of its experience and believes it should back all products and is pleased to offer this Warranty.
What is Covered?
The product warranty covers all defects in materials during the warranty period (specified above, except otherwise limited herein). Factory workmanship is under warranty for a period of five years. In the event service is required, the labor and field service will be covered free of charge for a period of two years from the date of installation. If the product is sent to the factory before the warranty period it must be sent pre-paid. Above All Awnings will fix the equipment or parts, or replace them, at its option. If we choose to replace the equipment or parts, we may replace it with reconditioned or equivalent items similar in type and quality. Sunbrella fabrics are under warranty for 8 years by the manufacturer (Sunbrella) of the fabric. Powder-coating paint finishes are under warranty for one year against excessive peeling or rust.
What is NOT COVERED by this Warranty?
- Damage caused by accident, negligence, water pooling, misuse, alteration and failure to follow instructions, improper operations, civil disorder, windstorm, rainstorm, fire, flood, earthquakes, and or failure to provide a reasonable degree of maintenance, or any other condition in which Above all Awning has no control.
- Damages resulting from repair or attempted repair by a non-authorized Above All Awnings Service technician.
- Loss of time, loss of use, or any consequential or incidental damages or outside labor.
- Damage/deterioration to any fabric or valance free hanging loose in the wind.
- Travel time and side labor to repair equipment in the field (i.e., the service call labor) after the experience of the warranty period.
- Freight costs to return the product to the factory for repair.
What is LIMITED under this Warranty?
- Valances and binding: Since Valances and binding are subject to fraying as a result of their greater potential for interaction with their environment, the warranty is limited for 3 years.
- The installation, if done by Above All Awnings, is covered for 2 years.