Your Satisfaction is Important to Us
At Above All Awnings we guarantee to provide our customers with the highest quality shade products in the Industry and strive to ensure the most professional awning installations. We offer a limited warranty on all our products and installations.
Your awning or sunscreen has been designed to give you trouble free performance against sun protection only. Above All Awnings is proud of our experience and believes the manufacturer should back all products and is pleased to offer this Warranty.
|Retractable:||**8 years||5 years||1 year||15 years||5 years||2 years||10 years||**Sunbrella fabric only|
|Fixed Awning:||**8 years||n/a||n/a||n/a||5 years||2 years||10 years||**Sunbrella fabric only|
|Drop Rolls:||5 years||5 years||1 year||n/a||5 years||2 years||10 years|
|Sunscreens:||5 years||5 years||1 year||n/a||5 years||2 years||10 years|
|Security Shutters||n/a||5 years||1 year||n/a||5 years||2 years||n/a|
5 Year Limited Warranty
What is LIMITED under this Warranty?
- Valances and binding: Since valances and binding are subject to fraying as a result of their greater potential for interaction with their environment, the warranty is limited for 3 years.
- The installation if done by Above All Awnings is covered for 5 years.
The products covered by this warranty are YOUR property. Upon expiration of the specific limited warranties provided herein, repair of the equipment will be your responsibility. You will be charged for any repairs not covered under this warranty applied from the date of installation, except that NO Warranty will be in force when the entire agreed upon balance of the contract has not been paid.
What is Covered?
The product warranty covers all defects in materials during the warranty period (specified above, except otherwise limited herein). Factory workmanship is warranted for a period of five years. In the event field service is required, the labor and field service will be covered free of charge for a period of five years from date of install. If the product is sent to the factory before the warranty period it must be sent pre-paid. Above All Awnings will fix the equipment or parts, or replace them, at its option. If we choose to replace the equipment or parts, we may replace it with reconditioned or equivalent items similar in type and quality. Sunbrella fabrics are warranted for five yrs by the manufacturer of the fabric. Powder coating paint finishes are warranted for 1 year against excessive peeling or rust.
What is NOT COVERED by this Warranty?
- Damage caused by accident, negligence, water pooling, misuse, abuse, alteration and failure to follow instructions, improper operation, civil disorder, windstorm, rainstorm, fire, flood, earthquakes, and other acts of God or Failure to provide a reasonable degree of maintenance, or any other condition in which Above All Awnings has no control.
- Damage resulting from repair or attempted repair by a non authorized Above All service technician.
- The cost of loss of time, loss of use, or any consequential or incidental damages or outside labor.
- Damage/deteriation to any fabric or valance free hanging loose in the wind.
- After five years the travel time and site labor to repair equipment in the field (i.e. the service call labor).
- Freight costs to return the product to the factory for repair.